Put Your Name on the Fiorello LaGuardia Wall
Dedicated “the People’s Theater” by Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia in 1943, New York City Center was founded with a mission to make the best in theater, music and dance accessible to all audiences. Be a part of that legacy as we reopen our beautifully restored theater and usher in a new era for City Center.
How it Works
For a fully tax-deductible gift of $500, you can add your name (or that of whomever you choose) to a panel on the Grand Tier Lobby Fiorello LaGuardia Wall. Your gift will support an essential project to revitalize our theater, sustain current programs and build exciting new initiatives in the future.
You can make a contribution...
- to celebrate years of enjoyment at City Center
- in the name of a friend or family member
- in memory of a loved one
A Revitalized Theater
We’ve spent the last 6 months renovating our landmark home. As we prepare to launch a new season in our restored theater, you can look forward to:
- Brand new seats, with more legroom and greatly improved sightlines
- Improved amenities throughout the theater, including an additional elevator, more restrooms, and reconfigured bars
- Gorgeous restored paintwork, mosaic tiles and plasterwork throughout the building
And much more.
And it's not too late to be a part of this historic project.
Names will be silk-screened onto our glass-paneled
wall in 1/4 inch-high letters.
Gifts of $500 or more may be paid in two installments
over 12 months.
With questions or to arrange a personalized payment schedule, please call 212.763.1228 or e-mail KSalguero@nycitycenter.org.