Street Dance Ambassadors Program
TAKE YOUR ARTISTRY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
For street dancers ages 16-24
Previous experience encouraged
Mar 30 – May 11, 2024*
10am – 3pm
New York City Center, 130 West 56th Street
*no session on Saturday, April 13
Join this FREE six-week program to hone your skills in City Center's Street Dance Ambassador Program. Work with some of the biggest talents in the industry and explore a variety of styles and professional opportunities in street dance.
Fill out the questionnaire by Wed Mar 6 to be considered.
Spots are limited!
Last year’s program included:
- Master Classes with accomplished artists including Buddha Stretch, Adesola Osakalumi, Ephrat Asherie, Charlene “Chi-Chi” Smith, and Ms. Vee
- Seminars with industry leaders on topics including: Street Styles in Theater, Teaching Street Styles, Tech Talk, Art for Social Change and Leading Your Own Company
- Cohort rehearsals to develop group choreography for a final showcase with NYC dancer and choreographer, CocoMotion
- Lunch provided each week
- Complimentary tickets to upcoming City Center productions
- Rehearsal observation opportunities around NYC